sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2011


You ran away from me In the cold night and walked away What will I do to save me? You do not listen to me My plans are thrown out the window all I was so lonely Just when I (I) It was only you (you) You come and say? Forget me? I'm going crazy
(Chorus) Corre, back to my heart Explode comes embrace me Give me a kiss On this road I will guide you Only you You know, I need you so much, love So long that I do not make you love Open the door and let me go On you.
Honey, I'm here Lost inside this car Loneliness, told me
That will all change The lights of their eyes Will awaken in my And this is the end
For right now only that gave me and you Our love is no longer secret Come pay to see So
Run back to my heart Explode, come hug me, kiss me On this road I will guide you Only you You know, I need you so much love So long that I do not make you love Open the door and let me go In you, all of you (all you)
Everything is you Honey My well want
Invades me, hold me in your arms Or catch me Beats me! Beats me!
Come hug me, kiss me On this road, I will guide you Only you You know, I need you so much, love So long that I do not make you love Open the door and let me stay With you, only you
You, me and our love I love you Invades me, kiss me Take me or, Beats me!

The title- Know There
The singer/the band- Rick Vallen
The songwriter-
Rick Vallen
The kind of music-
Brazilian Popular Music (MPB)
What message you can extract from the song
Why you like it-
Because I think this song very beautiful
The instruments used in the song-

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário